For Sale in Norfolk

£326,995

Property Features

  • 4 Bedroom Detached
  • Single Garage
  • Two Cark Park Spaces
  • Integrated Appliances
  • Guest WC
  • En-Suite to Master Bedroom

THE WILLOW

A wonderful opportunity to reserve this fantastic Four Bedroom Detached New Build |Property in this sought after Downham Market.

On the banks of the River Great Ouse, and dating back to Saxon Times, Downham Market is one of Norfolk's oldest market towns. The attractive market place is immediately identifiable by the splendidly unusual and majestic black and white clock. The town retains a really intimate feel, characterised by many fine historic buildings, craft and collectibles markets.

Voted one of the happiest places to live in Britain, Downham ranked 6 in the top 10 list of an annual "happy at home" index compiled by Rightmove.

The Beech is a 4 Bed Detached family home providing luxury living and includes a Ground Floor Guest WC, a fully fitted signature kitchen individually designed and hand crafted, integrated appliances including dishwasher and fridge freezer.  

The Willow benefits from a spacious layout, each Willow home features a large combined kitchen/living/dining area enabling a flow of natural light. Further accentuating the space available the living room enjoys double doors out to the garden. On the first floor you will find a master suite with en-suite, three further sizable bedrooms and a family bathroom.

The Willow also provides a two car parking spaces and a single garage and internally approx 96.5 sqm of living space.

 

This property also benefits from a Unique Monthly Plan if you wish, as follows

5% Reservation Fee  £16349.75, followed by 24 monthly payments of £4.87.44 which would give you a 30% deposit leaving a mortgage of 70%, please ask for more details if you prefer to purchase using this method.

Living Room  3.51m x 4.75m

Kitchen/Dining  5.78m x 3.49m

Cloak Room  0.9m x 2.39m

Bedroom One  3.16m  x 3.46m with En-Suite

Bedroom Two  3.40m x 2.92m

Bedroom Three 3.15m x 2.39m

Bedroom 4  2.53m x 1.83m

Family Bathroom  1.83m x 1.76m

 

On the first floor we have a  Master Bedroom with En-Suite, and a Family Bathroom contemporary and designed with quality materials with sleek finishes.

The exterior features, finishes and landscaping are designed to make each property as practical as it is visually stunning.

Documents

Floorplan

Contact The Agent
Darren Moss

07587 742 417

View Profile
X