For Sale in Norfolk

£329,995

Property Features

  • Spacious Living Area
  • Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
  • Utility Room
  • Integrated Kitchen Appliances
  • Downstairs Cloakroom
  • Four Bedrooms
  • En-Suite To Master Bedroom
  • Garage & Driveway Parking for Two Vehicles

THE ROYAL OAK WITH GARAGE

A wonderful opportunity to reserve this fantastic Four Bedroom Detached New Build Property in this sought after Downham Market.

On the banks of the River Great Ouse, and dating back to Saxon Times, Downham Market is one of Norfolk's oldest market towns. The attractive market place is immediately identifiable by the splendidly unusual and majestic black and white clock. The town retains a really intimate feel, characterised by many fine historic buildings, craft and collectibles markets.

Voted one of the happiest places to live in Britain, Downham ranked 6 in the top 10 list of an annual "happy at home" index compiled by Rightmove.

The Royal Oak is a 4 Bed Detached family home with Garage and Utility Room, providing luxury living and includes a Ground Floor Guest WC, a fully fitted signature kitchen individually designed and hand crafted, integrated appliances including dishwasher and fridge freezer.  

There's no shortage of light in this Detached four bedroom home. Large windows create bright interiors with natural light flowing through the kitchen breakfast/family room, out to the garden via bi-folding doors at the rear whilst the separate dining and living rooms allow for relaxing and entertaining. The first floor comprises of a master suite with en-suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.

The Royal Oak also provides a two car parking spaces, garage and internally approx 110.8 sqm of living space.

 

This property also benefits from a Unique Monthly Plan if you wish, as follows

5% Reservation Fee  £16499.75, followed by 24 monthly payments of £4124.94 which would give you a 30% deposit leaving a mortgage of 70%, please ask for more details if you prefer to purchase using this method.

Living Room  3.32m x 4.99m

Kitchen/Dining  5.78m x 4.49m

Cloak Room  1.0m x 1.85m

Bedroom One  3.20m x 3.94m with En-Suite

Bedroom Two  3.82m x 2.55m

Bedroom Three 2.48m x 2.88m

Bedroom Four  1.86m x 3.67m

Family Bathroom  2.77m x 1.62m

 

On the first floor we have a  Master Bedroom with En-Suite, and a Family Bathroom contemporary and designed with quality materials with sleek finishes.

The exterior features, finishes and landscaping are designed to make each property as practical as it is visually stunning.

Documents

Floorplan

Contact The Agent
Darren Moss

07587 742 417

View Profile
X