For Sale in Nightingale Lane, Norfolk


Property Features

  • Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
  • Integrated Kitchen Appliances
  • Downstairs Cloakroom
  • Master Bedroom with En-Suite
  • Landscaped Self Contained Garden
  • Allocated Parking
  • NHBC 10 Year Gurantee
  • Monthly Payment Plan Available


A wonderful opportunity to reserve this fantastic Three Bedroom Semi Detached New Build |Property in this sought after Downham Market.

On the banks of the River Great Ouse, and dating back to Saxon Times, Downham Market is one of Norfolk's oldest market towns. The attractive market place is immediately identifiable by the splendidly unusual and majestic black and white clock. The town retains a really intimate feel, characterised by many fine historic buildings, craft and collectibles markets.

Voted one of the happiest places to live in Britain, Downham ranked 6 in the top 10 list of an annual "happy at home" index compiled by Rightmove.

The Ash is a 3 Bed Semi Detached family home providing luxury living and includes a Ground Floor Guest WC, a fully fitted signature kitchen individually designed and hand crafted, integrated appliances including dishwasher and fridge freezer.  

The ground floor design of The Ash allows for large, bright living spaces with double doors to the rear garden creating a seamless transition into the garden, , maximising the flow from inside to out.

The Ash also provides two car parking spaces and internally approx 80sqm of living space.


This property also benefits from a Unique Monthly Plan if you wish, as follows

5% Reservation Fee  £13,499.75, followed by 24 monthly payments of £3374.94 which would give you a 30% deposit leaving a mortgage of 70%, please ask for more details if you prefer to purchase using this method.

Living Room  3.86m x 4.53m

Kitchen/Dining  5.0m x 3.38m

Cloak Room  1.05m x 1.45m

Bedroom One  3.37m x 3.23m with En-Suite

Bedroom Two  2.71m x 3.36m

Bedroom Three 2.21m x 2.19m

Family Bathroom  2.60m x 2.12m


On the first floor we have a  Master Bedroom with En-Suite, and a Family Bathroom contemporary and designed with quality materials with sleek finishes.

The exterior features, finishes and landscaping are designed to make each property as practical as it is visually stunning.



Contact The Agent
Darren Moss

07587 742 417

View Profile