For Sale in Norfolk

£139,995

Property Features

  • First Floor Maisonette
  • Open Plan Living/Kitchen and Dining Area
  • Integrated Kitchen Appliances
  • Landscaped self contained Garden
  • Study
  • Allocated Parking

THE CROFT

A wonderful opportunity to reserve this fantastic One Bedroom First Floor Maisonette New Build Property in this sought after Downham Market, with car parking and a Study

On the banks of the River Great Ouse, and dating back to Saxon Times, Downham Market is one of Norfolk's oldest market towns. The attractive market place is immediately identifiable by the splendidly unusual and majestic black and white clock. The town retains a really intimate feel, characterised by many fine historic buildings, craft and collectibles markets.

Voted one of the happiest places to live in Britain, Downham ranked 6 in the top 10 list of an annual "happy at home" index compiled by Rightmove.

The Croft is an opportunity to own your first 'starter home' - a freehold maisonette comprising of living/kitchen/dining room, bedroom, bathroom and Study. A high quality specification which includes oversized windows and self contained gardens.

The Croft also provides a car parking space and internally approx 59sqm of living space.

 

This property also benefits from a Unique Monthly Plan if you wish, as follows

5% Reservation Fee  £7000, followed by 24 monthly payments of £1750 which would give you a 30% deposit leaving a mortgage of 70%, please ask for more details if you prefer to purchase using this method.

Living /Dining/Kitchen 4.78m x 6.3m

Bedroom One  4.13m x 4.17m 

Bathroom  2.79m x 2.05m

 

Documents

Floorplan

Contact The Agent
Darren Moss

07587 742 417

View Profile
X